Although it is true that osteoarthritis is a disease that cannot be cured, there are certain foods that can help people affected by this disease to make this disease much more bearable or reduce the risk that it will complicate faster.
Although it is true that people affected by osteoarthritis are perfectly familiar with the annoying and limiting symptoms that this pathology causes, it must be said that small changes in diet can help achieve great improvements to enjoy a higher quality of life for all those who suffer from this pathology.
· Extra virgin olive oil, since it contains oleocanthal, a substance that effectively blocks those enzymes that usually participate in inflammatory processes
· Fatty fish and nuts, as they provide a high content of Omega 3 fatty acids and a good amount of vitamin D (fatty fish), which helps reduce inflammation and pain
· Citrus fruits and peppers, since this type of food stands out for having a high content of vitamin C
· Onions and leeks, since these foods have an antioxidant known as quercetin that inhibits inflammatory substances, so they have an action similar to that produced by certain drugs such as paracetamol or aspirin
· Green tea, because this drink taken regularly is perfect for reducing the severity of this disease thanks to its high antioxidant content
If you want to take care of yourself and prevent this disease from evolving quickly, if you want to reduce the pain and inflammation that this pathology generates, you should not hesitate to incorporate this type of food into your diet. Remember that just as we care about the security of our home and hire Seville locksmiths, it is also important to take care of the body and eat food that takes care of us.
Just as you don't let thieves enter your home and you put all the necessary means to prevent them from stealing by hiring locksmiths Barcelona, you have to do the same to take care of your body. It is important to take it very seriously and protect yourself against osteoarthritis, since it is a disease that is capable of wreaking great damage on the body.
Hyperglycemia may be described as an excess of sugar (glucose) in the blood. Your endocrine system regulates the amount of sugar that is stored and used for energy. It is important in brain cell function, and energy levels. Since the sugar that you consume in your diet is either used or stored, certain conditions and disorders may cause you to have difficulty processing and storing blood glucose, resulting in hyperglycemia or hypoglycemia. Ceracare